Monday, March 30, 2009

Kendra Leigh Landon currently gone CRAZY!!!

A special invite to company member, Kendra Leigh Landon's current outside production...
Only 5 more chances to see Crazy Head Space for only $18 -and a portion of that goes to support Creative Alternatives of New York(CANY.ORG). Next Saturday the 4th is already completely sold out -but there are still a few tickets left on smarttix.com for the following dates:Sun 3/29 @4pmThurs 4/2 @8pmFri 4/3 @8pmSun 4/5 @7pmThis is a really unique theater experience -and we're just getting started! Come see it in the alternative intimate space at 210 Front Street -this insane rock musical is so special to me -our killer ensemble cast includes Broadway performers, Rockettes, Showtime at the Apollo winners and many more fab folks.
Did I mention the music and choreography kicks ass? I am not a musical theater person in any way shape or form, but I love this show so much, I had no choice but to produce it! It is in no way shape or form your typical musical -performance art meets rock show in an insane assylum! Come see for yourself -let me know what you think -we are just getting started! Did I mention it's for a good cause? You will walk away humming at least one song, I kid you not!Get one of the last few tickets at:https://www.smarttix.com/show.aspx?showCode=CRA26

No comments: