Tuesday, February 2, 2010

from Ensemble Member Will Allen

I love Barefoot Theater Company. I started working with Barefoot 4 years ago when I had just flown back from shooting a documentary in Angola with fellow barefooter Joseph Sousa. It was the perfect landing. The members were talented, passionate, intelligent, curious, fearless, interesting, interested, hardworking, did I mention talented? The opportunity to be a part of a theater company like Barefoot has been a blessing and an honor. Since joining the company I have worked on several projects and am currently in Los Angeles working on Joseph Sousa's Teeth of the Sons which opened Barefoot's Barenaked reading series in New York and had a subsequent production in Porltand, OR. So really, what I'm trying to say is that Barefoot is pretty bodacious, ferocious, tenacious, and other -ciouses that you will soon find out.

No comments: