Wednesday, April 13, 2011

from Ensemble Member, Will Allen (Production Blog)

Will Allen is currently in rehearsals for the New York Premiere of Teeth Of The Sons by fellow Ensemble Member, Joseph Sousa, directed by Nicole Haran. Previews begin one week from today at The Cherry Lane Theatre.

Here's a blurb about his rehearsal process:

"Rehearsals have been super inspiring. I've spent years with this play, reading every draft along the way, giving Joe input wherever I can, acting in each different manifestation of it, and after all this time it's incredible how many new discoveries I've been making in this rehearsal process. Nicole Haran is incredible and through her, Casandera, Shayna and the whole creative team, I feel like I'm seeing this story with new eyes. It is so much fun to be doing this with such talented and focused people it just makes me wanna fart Vivaldi's Four Seasons or something! I can't wait for everyone to come see it and share the joy of the story with us!"

Pictured: with Casandera M.J. Lollar (Maddy in Teeth Of The Sons) during photo session for Poster Design.

Be sure to get your tickets today! http://www.telecharge.com/BehindTheCurtain.aspx?ProdID=8498

No comments: